Security Updates & SSL Installation
Creative Repute offers professional security update and SSL installation services.
Our award-winning team of tech specialists is available to add protection to your website with SSL installation and other security updates. Whether you need to create a backup solution, apply for a Web Application Firewall, or need other assistance, Creative Repute has the skills and experience to deliver exceptional results.
Please get in touch with us to book our experts.
Expert Security Updates & SSL Installation
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certification can improve your website’s security by authorizing your information as well as protecting data transfers from server to server, and from server to client. Incorporating SSL certificates on your website can enhance user trust, encouraging more visits, interactions, and purchases.
There are several types of SSL certificates:
– DV SSL (Domain Validation)
– OV SSL (Organization Validation)
– EV SSL (Extended Validation)
– IV SSL (Individual Validation)
Each of these certificates serves a different purpose in verifying the authenticity of your website’s identity and protecting data transfers so that users can feel safe browsing and interacting with your content.
The importance of protecting user data, preventing attacks, and keeping your website secure cannot be understated–let us do the heavy work of incorporating security updates and installing SSL certificates for you.
Of course, SSL certification is just one of many controls that can safeguard your website, data, and visitors against hackers. Some other important steps include:
– Updating passwords. A unique and challenging password should be used for each of your log-in requests, and you should change them every few months or so.
– Using a secure web host. Your host should offer SFTP, file backup services, protect against “FTP Use by Unknown User,” and regularly upgrade security.
– Have multiple backup solutions. Security attacks can result in the loss and damage of your files. Stay safe with website backups.
– Keeping software and plugins up-to-date. Updates often contain vulnerability repairs and enhancements to security.
– Applying for a WAF (Web Application Firewall). This will prevent hackers, spammers, and malicious bots from accessing your website.
Cybercrime has increased by over 600% since the COVID-19 pandemic, and that number is only growing, costing trillions of dollars every year.
Don’t leave your website vulnerable to attacks.