Professional Focus Group Services
Creative Repute offers professional focus group services.
Our award-winning team is available to help you collect valuable data with thorough research and carefully assembled focus groups. Having worked with top global leaders of various industries, Creative Repute has the skills and experience to deliver exceptional results.
Please get in touch with us to book our experts.
Focus Groups That Deliver Valuable Data
Focus group research describes collecting data (such as how people think and behave) through group interaction of individuals that are demographically similar to one another. In the case of a business or organization, conducting focus group research is an excellent way to gain information about a target market–especially when there is little existing knowledge about that market available.
Focus group data can be extremely valuable to your business’s or organization’s goals.
There are various types of groups including:
– Single focus group. This is a focus group in which a single moderator engages a small group of individuals in a topic of discussion.
– Two-way focus group. This type of research involves two focus groups, each with its own moderator. One group observes the other to encourage additional discussion, different perspectives, and greater insight.
– Dual moderator focus group. This type of focus group describes a single group being led by two moderators who share responsibilities or manage different discussions.
– Respondent-moderator focus group. This type of focus group allows one or more participants to take on the role of moderator, encouraging more diverse and truthful responses.
– Mini focus group. This type of focus group simply involves fewer participants (five or less) than in the average group (six or more).
– Online focus groups. This type of focus group is held online, such as during a Zoom or Skype call.