Professional Website Speed Optimization Services
Creative Repute offers professional website speed optimization services.
Our award-winning team of artists and tech specialists is available to help optimize your website’s speed. This is important not only for UX/UI purposes, but also because quick load times improve SEO and generate more traffic over time. Whether you’re a beginner or are simply looking to improve a current strategy, Creative Repute has the skills and experience to deliver exceptional results.
Please get in touch with us to book our experts.
Expert Website Speed Optimization Services
Site speed optimization is more important now than ever before. Users often expect quick load times thanks to the standards set by popular sites like Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, and YouTube. The better your website speed, the more likely visitors are to stick around and engage with your content. On the other hand, if your pages load even a bit slower than visitors are used to, they may opt out before reading a word of your content.
Website speed optimization can vastly improve user experience and even help your website rank higher in search engines.
When it comes to SEO, website speed is an important ranking factor both directly and indirectly. Google does take loading times into account when ranking content. Even if the company didn’t, poor loading times frustrate users and inevitably lead to higher bounce rates (another direct ranking factor in the search engine).
Either way, website speed matters. Fortunately, there are several ways to improve site speed including:
– Updating your hosting plan
– Enabling caching
– Installing a CDN
– Properly formatting images
– Minify CSS resources
– Minify HTML resources
– Optimize the order of styles and scripts (to ensure important ones load first)
– Enabled Compression of files
– Leverage Browser Caching
– Optimized Images
– Review active plugins
– Add a licensed plugin with an automatic image optimization function: Imagify, WP Rocket & Autoptimize.
– Remove plugins that are not being used but that are using resources.
– Add the “Keep Alive” headers
– Added the “Expires” headers
– Reduce the DNS lookups
– Remove Query strings from static resources
– Eliminate render-blocking CSS and JS
– Combine the CSS and JS Files
– Added a preloader, which plays for a fraction of a second while the critical resources load so the visitor only sees the final picture.
– Remove external fonts (to minimize the number of remaining external requests which the visitor has to wait for to load from the server)
– Deferred the loading of external resources.
– SSL Encryption (Has to be set-up on the hosting server)
– HTTP/2 (Has to be set-up on the hosting server)
– CloudFlare CDN (A paid version is often of further help to speedup websites)
If any of this sounds overwhelming, you’re in the right place. Our team is here to help.
Creative Repute is available to provide exceptional website speed optimization services. Contact us to get started.