Professional Website Design Services
Creative Repute offers professional website design services.
Our award-winning team will be happy to design a gorgeous, minimal, and clean website for your brand or organization. Our web design services will help you grow your online presence and support your business. If you need professional web design services, please reach out to us.
Website Design That Engages
Your website won’t just be a piece of art — it will include beautiful, functional tools that you and your company can use.
We’ll sit down with you to learn about your business and discover what you need. Whether it’s an ecommerce system, portfolio, Wordress, informational website design, or SEO web design, our agency has you covered.
Creative Repute is available to design a stunning website for your individual needs. Contact us to get started.
Website Design and Development Process – Estimated Phases for most projects
Phase 1: Clarify Scope of Work & Collect Information
– Review information collected from the RFP & Brand Audit interview.
– Assign team members to Project. Set clearer project milestones.
– Dive into a Discovery Process to fill in any blanks, such as analytics from the current website.
– Back up the current website.
– Collect archival information from the client such as images.
– Organize data collected & create user personas.
Phase 2: Translation
– Begin to develop a new style guide with fonts, color codes, & icons.
– Run style guide through tests for accessibility such as contrast, ADA, closing web friendly legible fonts, color blindness, & impact/purpose.
Phase 3: Blueprint
– Develop a site map with page numbers & flow chart to review how users will navigate through the new website.
– Create a wireframe to present a bare bones site to the client for feedback.
Phase 4: Design
– Design full page mock-ups according to the newly styled wireframe. This will function as the desktop version of the website.
– Upon approval of the mock-up, we will begin designing the mobile and tablet websites.
– Simultaneously run UX/UI tests & will create responsiveness in FIGMA.
Phase 5: Development
– Begin the coding process. Code on our developer server.
– Run a series of visual checks on various types of computers and browsers.
Phase 6: Integrations
– Integrate plug-in features such as e-commerce, calendars, and newsletters.
– Run functionality tests on plug-in & integrations features.
– Apply adaptations & automations.
Phase 7: Launch
– Make the website live, switch out the old site for the new one.
– Apply Security and final features such as a SSL Certificate.
– Develop a maintenance plan that suits the client’s wishes.
– Test everything again.
– Implement Maintenance Plan.
On Website Maintenance: We provide maintenance according to the client’s wishes.
– This can be video tutorials if the client will provide their own maintenance and needs barebones assistance.
– Creative Repute’s full stack developers have the capability to quickly resolve issues on the front and back end.