Professional Website Design and Development Services
Creative Repute offers professional website design and development services.
Our award-winning team will be happy to design an effective and impactful website for your brand or organization. Our web design services will help you grow your online presence and support your business. If you need professional web design services, please reach out to us.
Website Design That You Can Feel Proud Of
Your website won’t just be a piece of art — it will include appealing, functional tools.
We’ll sit down with you to learn about your business and discover what you need to achieve long-term goals. Whether it’s an e-commerce system, portfolio, or informational website, our agency has you covered.
Creative Repute is available to design a stunning website for your tailored needs. Contact us to get started.
Design & Development Process for Most Websites – Estimated Timeline
Phase 1: Clarify and Plan Scope of Work, Collect Assets (1-3 weeks)
– Initial Brand Audit.
– Agree to contract terms.
– Confirm timelines.
– Confirm deliverables.
– Confirm brand audit notes.
– Introduction to the team members assigned to the project & the stakeholders.
– Collect all assets necessary to kick off the project & archival information from the client such as images.
– Dive into initial research to gain a full picture of the client & their world.
– Schedule group kick-off call with the client to confirm the scope of work, timeline, & to expand on the brand audit notes even more.
– Set clearer project milestones.
– Back up the current website.
– Confirm hosting plan, server, and url from the client.
– Dive into a Discovery Process to fill in any blanks.
Phase 2: Some things that may be included in our Discovery Process (2-3 weeks)
– Review website analytics and social media insights.
– Organize data collected & create user personas.
– Market Research to help the organization strategically stand out.
Phase 3: Blueprint (3-4 weeks)
– Develop a site map with page numbers & flow chart to review how users will navigate through the new website.
– Create a wireframe to present a bare-bones site to the client for feedback.
– Develop a brief style guide that uses web-safe fonts and takes into consideration accessibility for colors.
Phase 4: Design (3-6 weeks)
– If services include developing a full style guide, the style guide includes research, fonts, the feeling/emotion colors elicit, contrast checkers, color blindness review, accessibility, ADA, & impact/purpose checks.
– Design full-page mock-ups or flat designs over the wireframe. Depending on the client’s needs, we may design mobile-first or desktop first.
– Design or implement icons, buttons, etc.
– Upon approval of the mock-up, we will begin expanding the design so that it covers desktop, mobile, and tablet versions of the website.
– Share frequent updates with screenshots, links, and recordings of the progress.
– Run design through internal quality checks.
– Responsive, modern design.
– Streamlining consistent navigation and intuitive usability.
– Functional graphics.
– Visual hierarchy.
Phase 5: UX/UI (2-3 weeks)
– Run UX/UI tests & will create responsiveness when a mouse hovers or clicks.
– Consider functionality.
Phase 6: Development (3-6 weeks)
– Begin the coding process.
– Code on our developer server.
– Run a series of visual checks on various types of computers and browsers.
– Accessibility tests and checks for a range of considerations
– Information and user interface components are easily perceived
– Users can operate the interface
– Information and operation is understandable
– Content remains accessible as technologies advance
– Provide text alternatives to any non-text content so it can be changed into forms people need (large print, braille, symbols, etc)
– Time-based media (captions, audio descriptions, alt tags, etc)
– Create content that is easily adaptable without losing information or structure
– Audio and visual content is distinguishable
– Keyboard accessibility and navigation
– Testing non-visual navigation
– Downloadable files are accessible
– Content does not cause seizures or physical reactions
– Input modalities
– Text content is readable
– Web page predictability
– Input assistance
– Speed optimization
– Updating your hosting plan
– Enabling caching
– Installing a CDN
– Properly formatting images
– Minify CSS resources
– Minify HTML resources
– Optimize the order of styles and scripts (to ensure important ones load first)
– Enabled Compression of files
– Leverage Browser Caching
– Optimized Images
– Review active plugins
– Optional: add a licensed plugin with an automatic image optimization function: Imagify, WP Rocket & Autoptimize.
– Remove plugins that are not being used but that are using resources.
– Add the “Keep Alive” headers
– Added the “Expires” headers
– Reduce the DNS lookups
– Remove Query strings from static resources
– Eliminate render-blocking CSS and JS
– Combine the CSS and JS Files
– Optional: add a preloader, which plays for a fraction of a second while the critical resources load so the visitor only sees the final picture.
– Remove external fonts (to minimize the number of remaining external requests that the visitor has to wait for to load from the server)
– Deferred the loading of external resources.
– SSL Encryption (Has to be set up on the hosting server)
– HTTP/2 (Has to be set up on the hosting server)
– CloudFlare CDN (A paid version is often of further help to speed up websites)
Phase 7: Integrations (1-2 weeks)
– Integrate plug-in features: Ecommerce, Payment Gateway, calendars, newsletter, contact form, mailing lists, etc.
– Run functionality tests on the plug-in and integration features.
– Apply adaptations & automation if applicable.
– Hosting and server recommendations
– If clients are not sure what hosting company they should use when it’s time to move the website over from our developer server to the client’s server, we can recommend a company and a plan based on the site’s needs. We can offer low cost & high-performing hosting recommendations
Phase 8: SEO & Speed (2-3 weeks)
– Digital Marketing
– Search Engine Optimization to help the website show up at the top of search results for specific keyphrases
– Technical SEO (site structure, sitemaps, website &page speed, schema markup)
– Keyword research On-Page SEO (title page, content formatting, external and internal links)
– Off-Page SEO (guest posting, link building, social media awareness)
– Audit of online presence, so the site feels consistent with social media and directory listings
– Google Analytics and tracking
Phase 9: Launch (1 week)
– Development of a unique, timed launch plan (for example, a coming soon page until launch if requested)
– Make the website live, switch out the old site for the new one.
– Apply Website Security and final features such as:
– SSL CertificateThreat risk modeling
– Deny access for exception conditions
– Validate all input and sanitize all output
– Maintain separation of duties
– Verify all user authentication and authorization
– Establish secure default settings
– Maintain up-to-date security fixes. Maintain audit logs
– Ensure web server backups are regularly performed
– Do not automatically trust access from other users
– Configure a secure web content directory
– Verify that all pages and resources require authentication except those specifically intended to be public
– Verify all sessions are invalidated when the user logs out
– Verify that users can only access URLs that they are authorized to use
– DNS, Server environment optimization
– Optional: set up company emails or email forwarding
– Develop a maintenance plan that suits the client’s wishes.
– Test everything again.
– Implement Maintenance Plan.
– Website Maintenance: ongoing
– We provide maintenance according to the client’s wishes. These can be video tutorials if the client will provide their own maintenance and needs barebones assistance.
– Website updates as needed.
– Creative Repute’s full-stack developers have the capability to quickly resolve issues on the front and back end.