Professional Style Guide Design Services
Creative Repute offers professional style guide design services.
Our award-winning agency will be happy to design an aesthetic style guide for your brand or organization. Your style guide will consist of everything you need: logos, fonts, user personas…you name it! Our team will perfect your brand from start to finish. If you need professional style guide design services, please reach out to us.
Brand Style Guide Services by Branding Experts
Every successful brand has a style guide, but not every style guide results in a successful brand. With so many variables to consider, even one or two missteps can undermine your message and taint your image.
That’s why we recommend working with the experts.
Creative Repute is an award-winning graphic design agency that works with top brands like Comcast, Zipcar, and the NFL. We understand that crafting an effective style guide requires the utmost level of detail and care to powerfully convey your brand’s identity, draw your target audience, and capture their loyalty. We’ll help you develop critical elements like:
– Brand voice and message. This forms the basis of your style guide by determining how elements like typography, imagery, and color will “fit” into your brand. Your brand story–when and how it all started–will play an important role here. This will help you get to the heart of your “why” and cultivate a brand identity that your target audience will connect with.
– User personas. We will create fictional archetypes to represent the different customer types who will use your products or services. These archetypes will help inform how we go about presenting your brand voice and message as we design your style guide.
– Logo. We will design an original logo for your brand that captures the essence of your identity and inspires customer loyalty.
– Typography. We will help you develop elegant typography that will add consistency and memorability to your brand, including specifying your font and design hierarchy.
– Imagery. We will help you develop guidelines for photos, illustrations, charts, infographics, and other imagery with examples to ensure “on-brand” stylistic choices that support the brand voice and message.
– Color. We will carefully select colors that add vitality and invoke specific emotions (warmth, trust, etc) as well as maintain a recognizable brand signature. Your style guide will include examples, hex codes, RGB values, shade variations, as well as “do’s” and “don’ts” to make implementation easy. We will also help you develop a palette that ensures accessibility for the visually impaired.
– UI components. If your style guide must cover UI components such as buttons, drop-down menus, text fields, tabs, progress bars, etc., we will help you define states, sizes, and spacing. We will also help you design for visual ergonomics to optimize system performance and ensure user well-being.
– Principles (approaches and problem-solving). There may be circumstances in which your team is unable to perfectly replicate your brand signature or there may be unexpected gray areas in a process of design where making creative decisions is challenging. We will help you anticipate these scenarios and implement principles in your style guide to help your team approach them confidently.
– Consistency. Your style guide will result in a recognizable brand signature that will be easy for your team to reflect across mediums.
These factors help form the basis of a professional style guide that conveys a specific message, captivates the right audience, and fosters brand loyalty. Our intricate process of development involves research, sketching, conceptualization, testing, reflection, and revision to ensure a recognizable brand signature that can be used to maximize brand awareness across various media.
The more consistent your branding is, the more memorable it will be.
Whether you’re starting from scratch, or you would like to improve a current style guide, our team has the skills, experience, and passion to deliver professional, high-quality results for your business.