Creative Repute’s End of Project Summary
There are a number of aspects that go into seeing a project from beginning concepts to final results. With so many moving parts to consider, it can be difficult for a client to remember all the work that went into completing a project. The Creative Repute team can provide you with a clear, fleshed-out summary of every project aspect and the work accomplished to achieve the finished product.
What is a Project Summary Report?
An End of Project Summary Report (also called a Project Closure Report) is a document created to summarize a project’s full scope and results. They can include a number of topics, such as team accomplishments and milestones, project challenges and solutions, and recommendations on how clients can approach future projects.
What is the importance of a Project Summary Report?
A Project Summary Report is a useful tool to keep track of a completed project’s progress and a resource for future projects with a similar scope. Having the ability to evaluate a finished project easily can encourage clients to reflect and better determine areas of improvement. Presenting overall results to stakeholders who may not have had a hand in the project’s development is also simpler. Having a report to provide to clients is the most formal way to wrap up a project, as it shows that Creative Repute is open to assessing our own team and areas of improvement.
What goes into a Summary Report?
A summary report can include the following:
- A brief overview of the original project scope, objectives, and goals
- A description of notable accomplishments
- Lessons learned and client feedback
- Recommendations for future projects
- Proof that we have successfully completed all the deliverables and achieved all the objectives.
- A performance review for all sections of the project
- A folder containing all project documents and communications
- Confirmation of transfers of any resources/items
How soon can we get started?
We can start today! Reach out at email@example.com