Professional Focus Group Services
Creative Repute offers professional services.
Our award-winning team is available to help you collect valuable data with thorough research and carefully assembled focus groups. Having worked with top global leaders of various industries, Creative Repute has the skills and experience to deliver exceptional results.
Please get in touch with us to book our experts.
Focus Groups That Deliver Valuable Data
Focus group research describes collecting data (such as how people think and behave) through group interaction of individuals that are demographically similar to one another. In the case of a business or organization, conducting focus group research is an excellent way to gain information about a target market–especially when there is little existing knowledge about that market available.
Focus group data can be extremely valuable to your business’s or organization’s goals becuase they help bridge gaps between various perspectives and reports back valuable data to help an orginization make informed decisions.
There are various types of groups, including:
– Single group. This is a group in which a single moderator engages a small group of individuals in a topic of discussion.
– Two-way group. This type of research involves two focus groups, each with its own moderator. One group observes the other to encourage additional discussion, different perspectives, and greater insight.
– Dual moderator group. This type of focus group describes a single group being led by two moderators who share responsibilities or manage different discussions.
– Respondent-moderator group. This type of focus group allows one or more participants to take on the role of moderator, encouraging more diverse and truthful responses.
– Mini group. This type of group simply involves fewer participants (five or less) than in the average group (six or more).
– Online groups. This type of group is held online, such as during a Zoom or Skype call.