Professional Catalogue Design Services
Creative Repute offers professional catalogue design services.
Our award-winning graphic design team can help you develop a branded catalogue that is visually stunning and highly engaging to support your marketing strategy. We’ve worked with clients specializing in a wide range of topics, from cyclists to the arts and more. If you need professional catalogue design services, please reach out to us.
Impactful Catalogue Designs
A catalogue is, at its core, a graphic design product that presents your business’s products or services to prospects and encourages them to take action, such as call or buy now. Professional designers establish harmony between the text, pictures, and colors to present your items aesthetically.
A successful catalogue design is carefully planned out to capture attention, speak to the right audience.
For example, a men’s watch catalogue is going to be very different aesthetically from a catalogue featuring kid’s toys. You also need to properly format your catalogue depending on whether it is for online publication, print distribution, or both. Creative Repute can work with you to capture all the elements that will make your catalogue design successful.
Creative Repute is available to help you design a catalogue that converts browsers into buyers. Contact us to get started.
Multipage Document Design Process – Estimated Timeline
Phase 1: Onboarding (1 week)
– Brand Audit.
– Review content shared & prep for Discovery Process to dig deeper.
– Share process.
– Share estimate / proposal.
– Sign work agreement.
– Process payment.
Phase 2: Clarify Scope of Work & Collect Additional Information (1-2 weeks)
– Review information collected from the initial Brand Audit interview.
– Assign team members to Project. Set clearer project milestones.
– Collect contact info from the decision makers who will be offering feedback during the design process.
– Set up weekly Progress Reports
– Collect archival information from the client such as images. Collect Style Guide & Final Copy.
– Dive into a Discovery Process to fill in any blanks and circle back to the client with questions if necessary.
– Confirm the size of the document, deliverables, and how the printer would like it formatted with bleeds & color or if it’s for the web, what the ideal size should be.
– Organize data collected & create user personas to understand stakeholders and target audience.
Phase 3: Translation (1-3 weeks)
– Read document for copy editing & to highlight what can be clarified or become call out text.
– Create wireframe version of the document using text & filler rectangles for photos or graphics.
– Organize photos & pair them with sections of the document.
– Run style guide through tests for accessibility such as contrast, ADA, closing web friendly legible fonts, color blindness, & impact/purpose. Form a complimentary style guide that will be used for the document design.
Phase 4: Design (2-4 weeks if feedback is given within 24 hours each time an update is shared)
– Design full page mock-ups according to guidelines and lay styling on top of the print version’s wireframe.
– Sketch illustrations, icons, and infographics.
– Convert sketches into fully formed stylized illustrations, icons, and infographics for the document.
– Hyperlink sections of the document if applicable for the web version.
Phase 5: Quality Control (48 hours)
– Run a series of visual checks through the newly designed document to assure it’s of quality.
– Read through the document to assure it flows well and that visual communication is clear.
– Share with the client to approve final delivery.
Phase 6: Marketing Plan (3 days)
– Share all dissected visual assets with the client to convert into individual social media or newsletter posts if applicable.
– Share print ready copy of the document.
– Share web copy of the document with hyperlinks to upload to the website if applicable.
– Test and review everything again.
Phase 7: Launch & Maintenance (48 hours)
– Make the document live on the website.
– Offer to implement tracking to measure clicks & downloads.
– Remain available for maintenance and unforeseen updates that may be needed after the launch.
– Confirm that the print ready copy of the document was received and that the printers are all set.
– If there are funds left on the retainer, remain on standby to convert sections into social media posts.