Graphic design is one of the most important aspects of marketing strategy. It can make or break a campaign, and it’s essential for creating a strong brand presence. This is especially true for enhancing trust with your target market and strengthening brand messaging – two things that heavily affect your bottom line. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the importance of graphic design and how you can use it to take your business to the next level!
What could you do with 23% more money?
Inc.com reports that brand consistency can boost your company’s earnings by 23% over time. That’s an extra $230 for every $1k you earn in your business!
Why is branding so effective?
To start, it solidifies trust with prospects. A professionally designed brand shows that they can rely on your business. Second, a professional graphic designer can help increase conversions by using their knowledge to ensure that the design draws attention, clarifies information, and is accessible to all viewers.
Your brand is your story, your connection, the truth you weave into the fabric of who your company is, what it believes in, and how it creates something different for its people.
– Tracy Leigh Hazzard, Inc.com
Starting out (and remaining consistent)!
Altogether, you should have at least five versions of your logo to be able to use it across different media and graphic design elements (for example, if you need to place your logo on top of pictures). Your logo arsenal should include AT LEAST a light version, a dark version, a horizontal version, a square version, and an icon.
Once you have every important version of your logo, make sure you’re using it wherever possible, including:
– Your website. Include it in the header, footer, and favicon. A good rule of thumb for brand consistency is to use your primary color for the header and footer and your secondary color for the favicon.
– Social media. You can save a lot of time creating posts with custom-designed templates that always feature your logo. Template sizes will vary depending on the platform. For example, make sure to use a horizontal template for Twitter and a square template for Instagram.
– Email signatures, business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials (using the appropriate version of your logo for each medium).
More ways graphic design can maximize profits…
Now that we’ve gone over the basics of graphic design for marketing, let’s consider other ways that graphic design can increase revenue.
Professional designers are able to put themselves in your audience’s shoes to select colors, shapes, and messages that will resonate with them the most. Graphic design should be a medium that drives conversions by getting users to take action. At Creative Repute, we use A/B testing to ensure our designs produce the greatest ROI for your business.
– Websites: In today’s digital world, having a website is critical for businesses of all sizes. While it’s important to have a website that is functional and informative, it also needs to be accessible, user-friendly, and visually appealing. That’s where graphic design comes in. A well-designed website will not only help you stand out from the competition but can also lead to more conversions by ensuring a better user experience.
– Marketing Materials: From product packaging to trade show booths, graphic design is a key component in marketing. A graphic designer can help you create marketing materials that will get results by understanding your target audience and what message you want to communicate.
– Social media: Having strong visuals on social media is essential to capturing the attention of casual scrollers – and the competition is fierce. A professional graphic design team can help ensure you stand out from the crowd so your time and efforts aren’t wasted.
– Advertising: Again, good graphic design is essential to be able to stand out among your competition, which includes any and all media meant to capture attention. Depending on your ad’s placement, you could be competing with TikToks, blog posts, billboards, etc. Working with a graphic design team can ensure your advertisements are more effective which will result in more eyes captured, regardless of what else is going on in the browser’s environment.
If you want to take your business to the next level, graphic design is key. By working with Creative Repute to create high-quality marketing materials, you can reach new heights of success. Invest in graphic design today and reap the rewards tomorrow.
– Written by Amethyst Rain.